With so many social media platforms to choose from, new content trends emerging each day and regular algorithm changes, it can be challenging to know how to approach a new campaign. Some of the questions you might be asking yourself are:
- Which platforms should I be using?
- What types of content will get the best results?
- How do I map this all out?
- How far in advance should I be scheduling?
- How much time should I set aside for interaction?
- How can I ensure results from beginning to end?
During this free one-hour Zoom webinar on Tuesday 20 April at 10:30am UK time, we will aim to answer all of the above.
Throughout the webinar, we will be welcoming questions from participants to ensure you are able to get the best possible information for you and your brand. We will also include a dedicated Q&A session at the end of the webinar.
Registration is required for this webinar. You can register using the below link:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
- Hans de Kretser Director, HdK
- Freya RuaneDigital Marketing Coordinator, HdK
- Phoebe CleghornDigital Marketing Manager, HdK