Over the last year or so, the value of streamed video content has skyrocketed. Whether it’s using livestreaming to connect with your audiences in real time or hosting a screening of a pre-recorded film, performance piece or conversation, this free webinar on Wednesday 19 May at 10:30am UK time will share tips on:
- How to host the stream on your website
- What to do leading up to the stream
- Technical advice
- On the day
- How to promote your stream
- Using digital marketing to generate interest/sign-ups
- Extending the potential reach of your stream
- Being responsive on the day
- Repurposing your material
Throughout the webinar, we will be welcoming questions from participants to ensure you are able to get the best possible information for you and your brand. We will also include a dedicated Q&A session at the end of the webinar.
Registration is required for this webinar. You can register using the below link:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
In the meantime, submit a question you would like us to cover in the webinar.
- Hans de KretserDirector, HdK
- Jannick MothWeb Support Developer, HdK
- Freya RuaneDigital Marketing Coordinator, HdK