Engagement really is the king of all metrics on social media. If you can get that right, the rest – followers, reach/impressions – will fall into place.
In this free one-hour webinar on increasing your engagement on social media, taking place on Tuesday 22 June at 10:30am UK time, we’ll be sharing advice on:
- The importance of analytics and how to measure them
- Find the best platforms to connect with your audiences
- What to include (and avoid) in your captions across the board
- Simple tricks to make sure you’re not missing any reach (such as niche hashtags, geotagging, stories)
- How to optimise results with social media advertising
Throughout the webinar, we will be welcoming questions from participants to ensure you are able to get the best possible information for you and your brand. We will also include a dedicated Q&A session at the end of the webinar.
Registration is required for this webinar. You can register using the below link:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
- Hans de KretserDirector, HdK
- Freya RuaneDigital Marketing Coordinator, HdK
- Phoebe CleghornDigital Marketing Manager, HdK