Have you ever thought about monetising your website? Beyond communicating your key business messages, your website can generate multiple streams of revenue. HdK’s webinar aims to equip you with ideas on how to create income streams through your website, such as through paid-for content, like subscriptions and memberships.
During this free one-hour Zoom webinar with HdK, you will learn:
- How have websites (and the way we use them) changed during the last year?
- About paywalls and paid-for content, like subscriptions and memberships
- What type of content you can monetise
- Ben MeyerWeb Support Team, HdK
- Jannick MothWeb Support Developer, HdK
- Hans de KretserDirector, HdK
A Transcript of the Q&A Session
What sells well on a website?
HdK has found that repeatable content has a good reception. For instance, you could provide 48-hours access to a video/online stream.
Is it possible to sell tickets for a tour through a website?
There are a few ways that this can be done. See list below:
– Linking to theatre websites from your website
– Integrating a 3rd party ticketing system into your website architecture (Eventbrite, Spektrix, Ticketsolve etc)
– Selling tickets as products of an online shop and sharing that data with tour partners
How will the IOS update impact tracking and how can we adapt around this?
As the documentation is not out yet, it’s hard to predict what to be able to do. Our advice is to make sure things are working across other devices and be ready for when the change happens. It is useful to learn from leaders in the industry and follow their examples.