We are continuing to offer our full range of marketing services throughout the pandemic and during this recovery period.
For the safety of our team and your own personal protection, we have implemented changes to how we interact with clients and visitors to ensure that everyone remains safe during this current pandemic.
This post provides a summary of the steps we have taken and some guidance for you so that we can all adhere to the Government guidance.
If you would like to know more about the range of services on offer, do not hesitate to contact us.
Our office reopened on 7th September with some staff continuing to work remotely. We continue to monitor the situation and will adapt our practice following the latest government advice.
If you would like to speak to a member of our team face to face, we are able to offer virtual meetings using video conferencing via Zoom, which can facilitate one or a number of attendees. We are also able available for one to one phone calls. By utilising these methods, you should be able to communicate with our team without having to leave the safety of your home or business to meet with us.
If there is a practical reason to meet a member of our team in person, this can be held at our office on the day the staff member is able to attend the premises.
An appointment must be arranged with the required staff member prior to arriving at our office.
Visitors to our offices
In order to keep our staff and our visitors safe when attending our offices, we request all visitors to adhere to the following.
- Inform us that you will be visiting our office. If this is to deliver items, please phone ahead and let us know you will be arriving. If you need to meet or discuss any matters with a member of staff, we kindly request you to make an appointment prior to arriving.
- Masks must be worn on arrival to the office.
- Please sanitise your hands on entering the office at the sanitisation station.
- We will make a record of your visit recording your contact details.
If you are also attending a meeting:
- We recommend face masks to be worn during your meeting. However, if all parties are in agreement face masks may be removed.
- Chairs within meeting rooms are safely distanced and should remain where placed.
- If you need to use our washrooms, be aware that they are shared with other offices in the building.
- We are happy to serve you refreshments, however you may prefer to bring your own.
We kindly ask visitors not to attend our office if they are feeling unwell or unannounced.